Chief Executive Officer
We are an international company based in downtown Vancouver. We currently employ over 450 staff and are looking for that special executive who can be our go-to for overseeing all aspects of our telecommunications business. With overall profit and loss responsibility, the CEO will also oversee performance of the business, including operations, marketing, business development, sales, logistics, finance, and related corporate support functions using the company's resources as they are in place. You will work in tandem with ownership to fulfill the vision of our company.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Senior Development Manager
- Production Development Supervisor
- VP of Business Development
- Chief Marketing Officer
- HR Administrator
- Chief Software Architect
- Chief Technical Analyst (San Francisco division)
- Plan, organize, and keep abreast of new developments in the area of corporate/strategic planning and recommend to the Board of Governors for the adoption of those which will uplift the image of the organization.
- Maintain overall control on the organization and take corrective action as necessary to ensure that approved plans/schedules and goals are met and that established policies are followed.
- Adopt and carry out all objectives, plans, policies, and directives transmitted/delegated from time-to-time by the Board of Governors.
- Direct, control, and supervise subordinates in carrying out functions/tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Organize and supervise long- and short-term plans to facilitate corporate culture in the organization.
- Ensure that all funds, assets, and properties of the organization and other entities in which the company has an interest, are appropriately safeguarded and administered.
- Participate in all meetings of the Board of Governors involving consideration of policy/procedures formulation matters and other allied matters relating to the overall operations of the organization.
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Governors.
- Identify financial resources to meet the funds’ requirements.
- Ensure that the decisions made by the Board, Executive Committee, Management Committee, Credit Committee, and Procurement Committee of the organization are in conformity with our established policies.
- Develop objectives and programs for assigned duties that are consistent with the objectives and programs of our company and present these to the Board for approval.
- Interpret plans, policies, and procedures to subordinates for accomplishing their assigned tasks.
- Make appropriate recommendations to the Board of Governors on matters relating to organization operations, and ensure that the Board is kept fully informed of organization activities and major developments.
- Carry out responsibility for public relations and promotional activities of the company conducting negotiations with financing partners and all other relevant institutions.
- Issue instructions for smooth, effective, and efficient working of the organization.
- Plan, organize, and control continuous and energetic research for improved system and procedures in the organization.
- Ensure sound organizational and functional planning for each major component of the organization’s activities, and ensure that all significant amendments are properly controlled and followed.
- Complex decision Making Skills
- Policy Formulation Skills
- High level of analytical abilities and personality characteristics
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong ability to clearly communicate objectives and programs, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits package
- A flexible work environment
- The ability to grow within a large company
- Location, location, location - we’ve got the best view in the city with amazing places to walk and take a breath
- FREE FOOD
- Friendly team members
- Out of office team building outings